After about 5 different mock ups I finally got one that I liked. I was originally going to do just a drawstring peasant top but then decided I wanted to do the whole sha-bang. The shirt I have now is much more accurate. I finished the mock up at the end of last month and made the pattern a week or so ago. The material I'm using is a white gauze from Jo-Ann's, and it's so perfect!
While I was tracing out the pattern, Doji thought it would make a nice bed. He love's it when I make my room a mess with my sewing projects!
I've got the shirt all sewn up with everything hemmed and right now I'm tracing out the embroidery, which there is a lot of!
That's it for now!