Feb 7, 2014

Custom Jedi Inspiration

For a while now I've wanted to make a custom Jedi costume for myself. Last summer while I was playing Star Wars with my siblings I created a character called Tala Que, so that's my Jedi's name. Now all I need is a costume.

Yesterday I went all over the Rebel Legion Forums and looked at all sorts of custom Jedi costumes that others have made. I want to do something a little different than your traditional Jedi's robes.

Here's a few Jedi costumes that I really liked.

Ver's costumes are always awesome!

A while ago I came across a tutorial for theses sleeves on the Rebel Legion forums. I love these sleeves, so I know for sure I'm going to be using this.


Here's a drawing I did last night to try and get an idea of what I want. I'm still not completely satisfied with the design of the robes, but this is only my first sketch. I can't decide weather I want tabards or not...

And no Jedi is complete without their cloak. I absolutely love Anakin's cloak from Episode II. What I like best is the sleeveless design. It's just different from any other Jedi's robe from any of the movies, so I definitely want to do that with my Jedi.



That's about as far as I've got so far. Maybe I'll make my Jedi costume for May the 4th? Who knows, I have so many idea's for what I want to wear this year. It's going to be hard to pick just one.


No comments:

Post a Comment