I'm sorry, but most of my blog post titles relating to my wigs are probably going to have really cheesy titles.
Yesterday I got some more work done on Wiggy, my Christine Daae wig. I've been working on the hairline for a total of 3 none consecutive days so far and I'm almost half way done. When I first started ventilating I had a hard time with getting the hairs and the hook in the right positions. But I've noticed that I'm a lot better and faster now than I use to be. Practice my friends. Practice.
You may not notice it, but I traced out my hairline on the lace of my wig with a pencil one time when I had it on. I thought I was doing myself a favor, and total forgot that I had my hairline traced out on my wig head. When I tried to get rid of the pencil markings with an eraser I found that it didn't want to come out. I'm still figuring out how to take care of that, but learn from my mistake and don't use a pencil on your lace.
When I tried on the wig I noticed that the hair in the lace front didn't extent all the way down to my ears on the ends of the lace. So I have a big square inch area on both sides of the wig that I have to fill in, as you can see in this picture.
That's about it for now. My work hours are being cut back right now and I'm hoping to take that extra time to work on my sewing since I haven't had a lot of time for that lately. Hopefully I'll have some good stuff to share soon.