Jun 23, 2017

Taking a Break

As much as I hate to do it, I'm going to be taking a break from blogging for the summer. I likely won't be posting much on my Instagram either during this time.

But why, you might ask? Well, between my part time job and my internship (which starts tonight - yay!) I'll be working full time, and on top of that I have some health issues I'm dealing with. Lately I've also been feeling the need to get off the internet (social media in particular) and focus on my sewing skills on a more technical level without the distraction of everything on internet-land.


I really enjoy blogging, but it's just another thing I have to keep up with and as I mentioned above, I'm gonna be pretty busy. That's not to say I won't be posting at all during this time. If I have the time and feel like it I'll still post here and there, but it probably won't be very regular.

I'm planning on returning to my regular blogging in September, which will be after my crazy summer is over and I'll actually have the time to dedicate to blogging again.

Until then, have a great summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment